Total Eye™ 3-in-1 Renewal Therapy SPF 35
Treat your eyes to Total Eye® 3-in-1 Renewal Therapy SPF 35 to visibly improve the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, fine lines, and wrinkles while protecting the delicate eye area against photoaging with 100% SPF 35 mineral sunscreen.
Now available in 4 shades
Medium (Original) is the most popular shade.
TOTAL EYE® FEATURES
- Brightens and corrects dark circles – in four shades for all skin tones
- Cooling applicator aids in reduction of puffiness
- Smooths fine lines and wrinkles
- Broad Spectrum SPF 35 PA+++ protects against future sun damage
- Primes skin for smooth application of eye makeup
- Reapply throughout the day as a refresh
Safe for: use around eye area, contact lens wearers, and sensitive eyes
Total Eye® has been Dermatologist tested and Ophthalmologist reviewed for irritation and sensitization and has undergone industry safety testing which deem it hypoallergenic and safe for contact lens wearers, and for use around the eye area and sensitive eyes. Please note this product is not allergy proof and may cause reaction in select individuals with history of allergies. In very small number of cases (less than one in a thousand), allergic reactions may be significant. If you experience such reaction, please discontinue product use and contact your physician.
As with any eye treatment product being used for the first time, Total Eye® may cause temporary skin reactions, including a slight tingling or irritation that should dissipate within minutes and get better with regular use. Use of certain products can potentially increase the probability of these reactions (e.g.: retinol, retinoids, alpha hydroxy, salicylic acid or niacinamide, etc).
How to use
APPLY IN THE AM BEFORE EYE MAKEUP
- Dispense half a pump to the applicator tip. This should give you enough product for both eyes. Tip: Be careful not to over-apply. One quarter pump per eye should be adequate.
- Dot around both eyes. Then smooth product over the entire orbital region, ensuring even coverage from under eye to brow—including eyelids. Tip: Total Eye makes a great primer on your eyelids; try it underneath your favorite eye makeup!
- Blend with fingertips for a seamless finish. Recommended for use twice daily. Can be worn overnight. Tip: Total Eye is an eye treatment that immediately brightens the eye area. Available in four shades for all skin tones. However, it’s not a concealer. For some, its peach color will be enough to cover dark circles, but for others, we recommend layering your favorite concealer over Total Eye.