Sun Shield Tint Cool Broad Spectrum SPF 50
Obagi Sun Shield Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Cool sunscreen provides protection against both UVA and UVB rays plus infrared defense to help buffer the skin from heat-derived oxidative stress. Cool tone is ideal for skin with pink or beige undertones.
- Physical and chemical formula provides UVA/UVB protection
- Defends against IR, HEV, blue light
- Sheer cool tints enhance the undertones of your skin
- Thermic micro-shield crystal technology effectively reflects
- Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation
Skin Type: Combination Skin, Dry Skin, Normal Skin, Oily Skin
Skin Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Skin Aging
Sun Shield Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreens leverage the best of both physical and chemical formulas to provide sheer protection that actively safeguards skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays and defends against IR rays.
Through groundbreaking thermic micro-shield crystal technology, these damaging rays are effectively reflected or dispersed at the skin’s surface before causing harm to your skin. This perfect blend of protection and defense is harnessed in two shades as ideal complexion enhancers for most skin types.
Offered in warm and cool tints to beautifully complement the unique undertones of your skin.
Includes chemical and mineral sunscreen ingredients. Sun Shield Tint formulations are also:
With a 30-year legacy of science and innovation, Obagi has led transformative research that has met the needs of every skin tone and type. We believe skin care is more than “correcting” or even “preventing,” it’s about unleashing your skin’s full potential. That’s why at Obagi we create inclusive products that support the diversity we all bring to the table. It’s about developing scientifically backed, clinical-quality formulations to promote healthy, future-facing skin.
• Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
• Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
• Reapply at least every 2 hours.
• For children under 6 months of age: consult a doctor.