Sun Shield Mineral Broad Spectrum SPF 50
Sun Shield Mineral Broad Spectrum SPF 50 is a sheer, quick-absorbing formula that is ideal for post procedure skin. Provides comprehensive protection against UVA/UVB rays, and defense against IR rays and HEV light including blue light (solar or digital), which can cause premature skin aging.
- Reformulated for comprehensive protection and defense against premature skin aging
- Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective daily broad spectrum sunscreen
- Sheer, quick-absorbing, non-greasy formula that is non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, and dermatologist-tested
- Gentle on skin
Skin Type: Combination Skin, Dry Skin, Normal Skin, Oily Skin
Skin Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Skin Aging
Obagi’s renowned Sun Shield Mineral Broad Spectrum SPF 50 has been reformulated specifically to provide overall protection from premature skin aging.
This elegant, non-greasy formula acts quickly to shield you from damaging UVA/UVB rays. The new formula is also infused with nasturtium extract to defend against IR rays and HEV light.
This comprehensive approach to protection and defense is non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, and dermatologist-tested making it ideal for post-procedure skin. With a satisfying sheer finish, this innovative approach to mineral sunscreens, also known as physical sunscreens, is appropriate for all skin types and skin tones.
With a 30-year legacy of science and innovation, Obagi has led transformative research that has met the needs of every skin tone and type. We believe skin care is more than “correcting” or even “preventing,” it’s about unleashing your skin’s full potential. That’s why at Obagi we create inclusive products that support the diversity we all bring to the table. It’s about developing scientifically backed, clinical-quality formulations to promote healthy, future-facing skin.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- For children under 6 months of age: consult a doctor.