Professional-C Serum C 20%
Supercharge your skin’s glow with vitamin C. Made from the industry’s gold standard of vitamin C, L-ascorbic Acid, our vitamin C serums are formulated at pH levels shown to optimize stability, permeability, and efficacy — instantly absorbing into the skin for lasting results.*
- Formulation mastery, harnessing the power of L-ascorbic acid
- A powerful antioxidant that fortifies the skin barrier defenses to help brighten, renew, and reduce signs of previous visible damage
- Improves skin by minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Instantly absorbs into the skin for lasting results*
- Fortifies skin’s defenses against free radicals & environmental stressors
Skin Type: Normal Skin, Oily Skin
Skin Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Skin Aging, Skin Discoloration
Made from the industry’s gold standard of vitamin C, L-ascorbic Acid, our vitamin C serums are formulated at pH levels shown to optimize stability, permeability, and efficacy — instantly absorbing into the skin for lasting results.* L-Ascorbic Acid is effective in reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and photoaging of the skin.
- 91% of users reported skin appeared bright and/or more hydrated**
- Professional-C Serum 20% provides 5X better absorption levels over another leading competitor.
- Consumers prefer Obagi Professional-C Serum 20% nearly 2 to 1 over another leading competitor.
*When used consistently over time. 1 Percutaneous Absorption Study. Data on file at Obagi Cosmeceuticals LLC.
**Obagi survey analysis, Vitamin C products; April 28, 2010. Obagi Cosmeceuticals LLC. Data on file.
With a 30-year legacy of science and innovation, Obagi has led transformative research that has met the needs of every skin tone and type. We believe skin care is more than “correcting” or even “preventing,” it’s about unleashing your skin’s full potential. That’s why at Obagi we create inclusive products that support the diversity we all bring to the table. It’s about developing scientifically backed, clinical-quality formulations to promote healthy, future-facing skin.
- Apply 5-7 drops in the morning after cleansing and toning, before moisturizer
- Follow-up with SPF before makeup application.