Obagi CLENZIderm M.D Pore Therapy
Formulated with 2% salicylic acid. While leaving a refreshed feel to the skin, Pore Therapy prepares the skin for the next step in the acne treatment regimen.
Skin Type: Normal Skin, Oily Skin
Skin Concerns: Acne
CLENZIderm M.D. Pore Therapy unclogs pores and clears away dead skin with 2% salicylic acid, helping to remove acne-causing bacteria at the source. While leaving a refreshed feel to the skin, Pore Therapy prepares the skin for the next step in the acne treatment regimen.
With a 30-year legacy of science and innovation, Obagi has led transformative research that has met the needs of every skin tone and type. We believe skin care is more than “correcting” or even “preventing,” it’s about unleashing your skin’s full potential. That’s why at Obagi we create inclusive products that support the diversity we all bring to the table. It’s about developing scientifically backed, clinical-quality formulations to promote healthy, future-facing skin.
NEED TO KNOW
When using this product, skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. Stop use and consult a doctor if irritation becomes severe. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. For external use only.
- Shake the bottle well before dispensing
- After cleansing, place a cotton ball or pad over the pump firmly and pump 2 to 3 times to saturate, then cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily
- Because this product may dry your skin, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by your doctor
- Allow the product to air dry completely; do not rinse off
- If dryness or peeling becomes excessive or bothersome, reduce application to once a day or every other day